What to wear in Miami
We are in Miami for VeeamOn, a technical conference for Backups. And I am here just to support Jono and of course lead an #ExtraSparktacularLife. The conference is in the beautify Fontainebleau conference center and hotel on Miami beach.
I will be adding each day’s activities and showing you my outfits. There is nothing like the creative inspiration clothes bring to trip planning. I do not get any finial benefits from the companies I share on this post, these are just some of my favorite things.
Hope you enjoy.
Day 1: Arrival
The trip from Dayton, to Miami was pretty bumpy, but outfit was very comfy and linen is easy for the plane.
- Linen Pants from Talbots >
- Aqua Cotton Tank from Duluth Trading Company >
- Eddie Bauer Travex Wrap (no longer available)
- Tom’s Valencia Canvas Platform Espadrilles, Macy’s >
- JERLA Women’s Square Real Mulberry Silk Scarf >
- Louis Vuitton, Neverful GM >
- Prada Sunglasses, Macy’s >
- Rattan Earrings Straw Earrings Tassel Woven Bohemian Earring, Amazon >
Day 1: Evening Out
Once we settled into the beautiful, Fontainebleue, Miami we had drinks in the Hotel lobby. Fun fact, it doubles as the largest and most profitable club in the country. After drinks, we went to our favorite restaurant in Miami, Byblos.
The food and atmosphere is stunning. See photos below.